about 1 month ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Morelia, Morelos
Upcoming Information:Mexican Liga MX 20.09.2019
When/Date: 20.09.2019
Time: 10:00 pm



Watch here >>>Monarcas Morelia v Chivas Guadalajara live


Online here >>>Monarcas Morelia vs Chivas Guadalajara live

Monarcas Morelia - Chivas Guadalajara LiveStream


Short Preview

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 8 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs) and 12).
  • Morelia has a chance of playoffs (34%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Guadalajara has a chance of playoffs (33%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Morelia in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Guadalajara is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Guadalajara could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Guadalajara have a series of home games.
  • Morelia will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 19 head-to-head matches Morelia won 6 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 21-24.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Morelia won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 9-11.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Necaxa - León match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs)).
  • Necaxa has a good chance of playoffs (78%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • León has a good chance of playoffs (88%), has a small chance of win league (12%).
  • Right away both teams are in a satisfying form.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Necaxa won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 9-18.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Necaxa won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 4-10.

    América - Querétaro match overview, prediction&tips

  • América has a good chance of playoffs (88%), has a chance of win league (16%).
  • Querétaro has a good chance of playoffs (71%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Recent matches América is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Querétaro is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Querétaro could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match América is a favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches América won 7 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 21-17.
  • Including matches at home between the teams América won 5 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 12-8.

    Atlético San Luis - Santos Laguna match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 7 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs) and 3 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs)).
  • Santos Laguna has a good chance of playoffs (90%), has a small chance of win league (13%).
  • Atlético San Luis in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Santos Laguna is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Atlético San Luis could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Atlético San Luis have a series of guest games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Atlético San Luis won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atlético San Luis won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-1.


    Other matches:

    http://inriciso1974-blog.logdown.com/posts/7856139

    http://jijisweet.ning.com/photo/albums/stampeders-v-argonauts-live-livestream

    http://emkugasi1984-blog.logdown.com/posts/7857453

    http://sportstreams2999.eklablog.com/monarcas-morelia-vs-chivas-guadalajara-live-stream-9-20-2019-a170461948

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11485728/watch-bornova-belediye-vs-gemlikspor-liv
  • ← Atlas - Toluca [LiVeStReaM] Catania v Real Rieti LiveStream^? →